During the holiday season, there are plenty of ways to overindulge. But for one Mexican woman, it’s the tamales that did her in. In Obregón, Sonora, the Red Cross attended to 214 medical emergencies, including the case of a 25-year-old woman who ended up hospitalized after eating 20 tamales in a matter of minutes. Though there are not many details about the young woman, officials did describe her as slim.

Check out the Azteca Sonora video below to learn a little more about the case:

Se comió 20 tamales y se intoxicó

#Obregón | Se comió 20 tamales y se intoxicó:El comandante José Luis Osegueda, de Cruz Roja, informó el caso de una joven mujer de 25 años de edad, de complexión delgada, que se comió 20 tamales en cuestión de minutos, provocándole una intoxicación.

Posted by Azteca Sonora on Tuesday, December 26, 2017