Svntv Mverte bring us an exclusive #CulturaDura mixtape just in time for el Día de Muertos, inviting us into the realm of their own making– a dark underworld where dembow acapellas, grime instrumentals, Bobby Shmurda beats, and Dirty South anthems collide.
Paying homage to Mexico’s cult of Holy Death with a Houston twist, Sines and Panchitron soak up and redeliver the sounds of the moment as they bubble up from the underground and intersect with urban Latin and Caribbean moments. The duo lay down melodic, metallic clangs that reverberate as a constant between Dj Spoko’s minimalist, darkwave Bacardi house, False Witness’ hyperactive hard house dembow, or fellow Tejano Ynfynyt Scroll’s contortion of urbano duo los Teke Teke after Kilbourne’s remix groundwork.
Svntv Mverte have made a strong move to step in with a border culture perspective on the underground’s collective enchantment with exploring club music as a euphoric and sometimes exquisitely gritty, overcast place.
- Anti-G- Untitled
- Wisin y Yandel-Pegate
- Branko-Rama Dum
- Chey-Girl U Like
- Rizzla-Perreo Apocaliptico
- Nguzunguzu-Delirium (Zutzut Bootleg)
- KILBOURNE – El Teke Teke (Ynfynyt Scroll dembow remix)
- A PICTURE OF TF WITH HIS HEAD IN A LIONS MOUTH
- Dj Spoko-Motota Mutapa
- Dj Posh-E – Dada supercat (Bub Dance Mx)
- Dj Zone-Permiso
- Nguzunguzu-El Bebe Ambiente
- Prince Royce- Corazon Sin Cara(QualoChataMore_Remix)
- Sonora-Pow Pow
- Nguzunguzu & Total Freedom & Kingdom-Track 7
- KKing Kong-Zangalas
- Chimbala – Dame_Hilo (False Witness Edit)
- Nire feat. Nini Rey & Nani Castle – Hopscotch Pre-Color (Poolboy92s Papaya Island Remix)