In partnership with TOMA!, a wine and spirits distributor located in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, Bronx Brewery is expanding its craft beer into bars, restaurants and stores across the Caribbean island.
“Having our beer available in Puerto Rico is an exciting step for us as a brewery and aligns well with so much of the work we’re doing now,” Damian Brown, co-founder and president of Bronx Brewery, said in a statement. “As a brand that is all about using our beer to build community in a borough and city with deep ties to Puerto Rico, we’re thrilled to be able to connect with new fans and hopefully inspire positive change along the way.”
In the past, Bronx Brewery, which calls the expansion into Puerto Rico a “natural progression for the brewery,” has hosted events that highlight Puerto Rican music and culture, including its popular Bomba Night.
Some of the craft beers in Bronx Brewery’s lineup that will be making a trip to Puerto Rico include World Gone Hazy, City Island Sour IPA, No Resolutions IPA, Smile My Guy IPA, Well Earned Pilsner, and Now Youse Can’t Leave Double IPA.
Bronx Brewery released a list of the first 36 places that will carry its product in Puerto Rico, including their Instagram handles. They include La Esquinita in Bayamon, Taberna Boricua in San Juan, and La Lomita de Charlie in Caguas.
- La Esquinita – @laesquinitajardincervecero
- La Taberna Lupulo – @latabernalupulo
- 100×35 Beer Boutique – @100x35beerboutique
- Taberna Boricua – @tabernaboricua
- El Tap – @eltappr
- El Grifo – @elgrifopr
- Pimenton – @pimentonpr
- Casa Pimenton – @casapimentonpr
- Cafe la Estacion – @cafelaestacionpr
- La Super Duper – @lasuperduperpr
- Victory Gulf – @victorygulf
- Gulf By Pass Station, Ponce – @gulfbypass_station
- La Revuelta Beer Garden & Bar – @la_revuelta_beer_garden
- Rincon Beer Company – @rincon.bc
- Bonding Bar – @bondingbar
- La Penultima – @barpenultima
- Mai Pen Rai Santurce – @maipenrai.santurce
- La Lomita de Charlie – @lalomitadecharlie1
- Aibonito Beer Garden – @aibonitobeer
- Antesala Coamo – @antesalacoamo
- Dylan’s Biergarten Hatillo – @dylansbiergartenhatillo
- El BeerGarden & Pizza Rustica – @elbeergardenpizzarustica
- Ceviche Market – @cevichemarketmiramar
- Pizza E Birra Miramar – @pizzaebirrapr
- Bottega – @bottegacalleloiza
- The BRGR Shop – @thebrgrshop
- BUNS Burger Shop – @bunsburgershop
- DNUEVO COFFEE SPECIALTY – @dnuevocafe
- DiZucchero-La Piazza – @dizucchero
- El Cielo Wine Beers – @elcielowinebeers
- Hostos Beer Garden – @hostosbeergardenpr
- Ikebana Sushi Bars – @ikebanasushibar
- Jamon Jamon – @jamonjamonpr
- Jobos Convinience Store – @jobosconviniencestore
- La Vieja Pizza & Beer, Cupey – @laviejapizzabeer
- Los Frescos – @losfrescospr
“As one of New York City’s most vibrant and iconic craft brands, the Bronx-based brewery’s expansion into Puerto Rico marks a new chapter in its continued growth,” the company’s press release reads.
Along Puerto Rico, Bronx Brewery has already expanded into several markets such as Canada, Sweden, Finland, Italy, and Norway.